We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to work with our Marketing Manager and marketing team to assist with the existing B2C and B2B marketing activity.
For the Insurance businesses, the successful individual will support the Marketing Manager deliver copywriting, social media activity and reporting as well as creative ideas to drive customer onboarding. The individual will also support renewal and new customer communications through email as well as planning ongoing campaign activity, and working with key stakeholders to agree sign off.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the execution of marketing activities to new and existing customers
- Content creation for social media, email, website, and blog writing
- Be a guardian for all working brands, ensuring positive outcomes for activities
- Work across a wide discipline of marketing actions when needed
- Complying with marketing policies and procedures, GDPR and data regulation
- Support the execution of campaigns to deliver improved customer outcomes and business value
- Be able to assess and report findings and suggest improvements to campaigns
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Degree in Marketing or related subjects
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experience using Wordpress / Mailchimp / social media automation
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Creative skills, be given an idea and come up with a campaign which will drive targets
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills - use a range of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across the business using appropriate channels
- Client focused – demonstrate an understanding of client’s needs and apply this knowledge when considering development recommendations/reporting/updates etc.
- Excellent IT Skills - Email platform management, confident with using various online tools, social media, Google Analytics, Google Drive and competent with all Microsoft Office packages
- Analytical and technical skills - able to spot trends in data and articulate findings and has a level of technical knowledge to be able to support tasks across teams
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills - Ability to influence key audiences within the business and is able to flex their style and messages to engage stakeholders.
- Understanding of marketing policies and procedures, GDPR and data regulation
What can we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to a maximum of 27 with each year of service and 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home and 2 in the office
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- Cash incentive for employee referrals
- 100s of Somerset Bridge Group exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional Wellbeing, Health & Fitness app
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – counselling and mental health resources
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Events – Staff appreciation, Christmas & summer parties and community support day