This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their skill set and join the Eldon MI team. MI deals with all aspects of Eldon claims as well as having a chance to work with other parts of the business.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised, has good attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Carry out data production for management at all levels.
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports for telephony and claim handling performance
- Designing and supplying spreadsheets/databases to help deliver the above
- Looking after Eldon’s flexi time system (Kelio)
- Carry out data analysis linking in with the management team as required.
- Working with the new Group MI tool Qlik Sense to help develop MI solutions for Eldon Claims.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong desire to learn new skills.
- Good ability to work as part of a fast moving team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and utilise the opportunities it brings.
- MS Excel knowledge.
- Data production experience.
- Data analysis experience.
Full training will be given in all aspects of the role and all tools used by the MI team.