Somerset Bridge Insurance Services Ltd. are currently looking for a Quality Assurance and Complaints Executive to work as part of a Complaints and QA function.
Within this role you will look to offer the customer a resolution to their complaint via written, e-mail and telephony channels whilst providing excellent service at all times following inception of the policy, resulting in clients wishing to renew with us and thus increase profitability.
To handle and successfully resolve complaints, the ideal candidate must be focussed on delivering an excellent level of customer service providing a complete investigation and endeavour to agree a suitable resolution.
You will be able to guide and mentor junior members of staff to ensure that they meet the required standards as part of a team but there will be no line management responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an administration/service environment dealing with customer correspondence and complaints and who have good attention to detail. They will also have excellent letter writing skills and the ability to use Microsoft word and other PC applications as well as having excellent telephone and communication skills and the ability to take ownership of a complaint situation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service and sales. Ensuring that every customer falls within FCA guidelines to Treating Customers Fairly.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and to have an excellent standard within strict deadlines.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills with a proactive approach to goals.
- Be able to identify the root cause of a complaint and ensure the correct action is taken to prevent similar complaints in the future.
- To comply with internal and external regulatory, operational, compliance and key control systems and procedures, with an understanding of FOS and FCA
- To provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback
- An understanding of Broker/Insurer/Claim relationship
- To constantly seek to improve quality control effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques in both Quality Assurance and Complaints.
- Have a passion for ensuring service excellence is given on all customer contact and serving customers within a regulated financial environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to work outputs at all times with excellent letter writing skills
- To maintain knowledge of current best practice by keeping up to date with market and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and, where available, membership of professional bodies.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- To guide and mentor junior members of staff to ensure that they meet the required standards as part of a team
- To be polite and professional and have effective internal communications across the Group.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- First class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- Courteous yet assertive
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Organised and methodical
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment