Somerset Bridge Group have an exciting opportunity for a Business Improvement Consultant to help shape how our business processes are created, maintained and reviewed. This is a new job role for the business and a great challenge to make this your own with a wide reach and influence across the business. The successful candidate will have experience outside of Insurance to bring in new ideas.
- Reviewing business processes to help shape how they are created, maintained, reviewed and improved
- Identifying inefficient processes
- Reviewing business processes across multiple business units including Pricing, Reserving and MI
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand purpose of process and any current issues
- Carry out gap analysis on various processes
- Develop and document new streamlined processes
- Embed best practices for maintaining business processes
- Work with multiple teams to implement new processes
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Experience of mapping, improving and implementing new business processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Project management
- GAP analysis
- New process implementation
- Software / coding experience
- SAS / SQL / Radar / Emblem – desirable but not essential
Who We Are
We provide insurance services in the UK, specialising in private motor and commercial insurance. Through using an insight driven approach to insurance, we have established a track record of controlled and profitable growth.
We provide cover that protects against risk and gives peace of mind. Most of our motor insurance policies sold are 5 Star Rated by Defaqto and are insured by a panel of Insurers. We look to ensure that we cover what’s important to our customers, whether for car, van, bike or home insurance through to life at an affordable price.