This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Location: Crbbs Causeway, Bristol
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Hours Per Week: 37.5, Monday to Friday
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is looking for a career and not just a job. You will be joining as a Lead Generation Apprentice in our Broking Claims team and completing a Level 2 in Customer Service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career, we will provide full support to you with your qualification and on the job training with a great career progression path into our Home & Life Sales Team.
Within this role you will be focusing on Lead Generation to identify, where appropriate, any additional services available to a customer following a claim on their motor policy.
- Customer facing role to provide post claim services following a motor insurance claim
- Being able to maximise customer uptake on post claim services including personal injury referrals and optional products
- Identify whether marketing consents has been obtained, prior to communication with the customer, that will dictate the direction taken
- Record all actions accurately on the broking operational systems
- Promoting a culture of treating customers fairly (TCF) and ensuring TCF is applied to all consumer contact
- Work at all times lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory, compliance and financial requirements, e.g. GDPR, Health and Safety, and the FCA
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to work outputs at all times
- Ability to work in an organised manner and to an excellent standard
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all department
- Good IT skills
- Good Communicator including being friendly and empathetic
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude