We are currently recruiting for a Fraud Investigation Claims Handler to take a senior role within the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step in their claims career.
The successful candidate will have significant high value credit hire, operation/syndicate claims handling experience preferably in RTA claims. They will have a good understanding of not only the personal injury aspect of claims but of liability and indemnity issues.
The role will consist of a small caseload of complex PI, credit hire and suspected fraudulent claims up to £50,000, coaching and mentoring of other claims handlers, dealing with technical referrals in line with company policy & procedures, participating in a peer group to develop more efficient and strategic working practices, completing monthly quality reviews and providing feedback.
- Investigate and proactively manage your own caseload
- Review, resolve and proactively manage complex claims within technical limits
- Drive your own performance by achieving KPIs and objectives
- Motivate, coach and develop the skills of claims handlers within your team
- Strive to increase productivity and profitability within the business by suggesting different ways of working and identifying potential problems
- Keep abreast of developments across the wider Personal Injury, Credit Hire, Fraud and Claims market
- Support your Team Manager with the technical development and performance management of the team
- Participate in project work across the business as required
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Currently working within the Personal Injury and Fraud area with substantial experience of managing a PI/Fraud caseload
- Achieve KPIs and objectives at current level
- Display desirable behaviour in relation to the business and its objectives
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines and to take ownership of your own work
- Sound technical knowledge of PI, Fraud and multitrack litigation, liability and indemnity
- Sound knowledge of Fraud Operations/Syndicate claims and Fraud trends
- Proven record of adhering to company handling authorities and following referral processes
What WE can offer YOU…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have what it takes to be a great addition to our team here in Newcastle, what are you waiting for?