A fantastic opportunity for individuals to join our growing team in Newcastle as Claims Handlers working for Somerset Bridge Ltd, part of Somerset Bridge Group.
We are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join our growing FNOL Team in Newcastle – no call centre or insurance experience necessary!
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door with a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have opportunities to progress.
- Obtain full circumstances of a claim, gathering all required information and recording this accurately on the relevancy system/database
- Identify when there is an opportunity to recover an outlay
- Identify material discrepancies and understand the follow up processes
- Fast track any potential high value claims to the correct teams
- Being able to appoint correct partners to maximise hire and personal injury conversion
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Previous customer service experience from Hospitality or Retail
- Empathetic and understanding towards others
- Ability to build genuine rapport
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – be confident and happy on the phone
- A strong level of common sense
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What we can offer you…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have what it takes to be a great addition to our team here in Newcastle, what are you waiting for?