Within this role you will be responsible for leading the Complaints team on a day to day basis coordinating, facilitating and monitoring workload to ensure optimum performance and efficiency, as well as ensuring customers receive fair outcomes by delivering an excellent level of customer service.
In addition to the day to day management, you will be able to guide and mentor the complaint handlers to ensure they meet the required standards as part of a team.
You will have excellent telephone and written communication skills and the ability to take ownership of a situation.
- Lead a team of Complaint handlers in Bristol and Collaborating to ensure workloads across multiple sites are coordinated and monitoring.
- Handle a high workload in an organised manner and to an excellent standard within strict deadlines
- Complete 1-1’s, training plans and absence requests
- Complete root causes analysis in respect of complaints to ensure the corrective action is taken in the future
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback on complaints and related aspects of the customer journey
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service by ensuring a friendly environment, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service and sales. Ensure that every customer fall within FCA guidelines to Treating Customers Fairly
- Comply with internal and external regulatory, operational, compliance and key control systems and procedures, acting as a point of contact with the Financial Ombudsman Service
- To work in collaboration all departments of broking operations to seek to improve quality control effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proactive approach to goals.
- An understanding of Broker/Insurer/Underwriting/Claim relationship
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to work outputs with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ethical – focused on treating customers fairly
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Confident, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment