Somerset Bridge Ltd are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join our growing Third Party team in central Newcastle.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to join a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have opportunities to develop.
As part of this role you will work amongst a team of inspiring and hardworking individuals, managing your own caseload from new claim stage to settlement.
- Proactive approach to claims handling and liability investigation skills
- Accurate assessment of quantum and carry out negotiations in order to reach optimum settlement
- Establish potential Indemnity and Fraud concerns and complete necessary enquiries / referrals
- Identify potential high value claims and carry out initial investigations
- Deal with TP Insurance Companies, Claimant Lawyers and other external services providers in order to broker a good working relationship
- Cost recovery and negotiation payment plans for recovery
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good claims handling knowledge with an awareness of TP Claims processes is desirable
- Able to manage own workload and achieve agreed plans and KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An understanding of industry standards and protocols.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Work well as part of an established team full of friendly and helpful colleagues
What we can offer you…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have the skills and experience to be a great addition to our team here in Newcastle, please send through your application for consideration.