We are looking for a driven and organised individual with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join our Complaints Team in Newcastle.
This role involves proactive management of customer needs, complaints and compliments regarding motor claims.
- To ensure all claims are logged and replied to within agreed timescales and in line with current business practices.
- Resolve customer complaints by letter, email and occasionally telephone
- Ability to produce clear, concise and accurate reports to management team.
- Suggest improvements which can be made to ensure continuous improvement.
- Calculate any compensation payments and agree these with Senior Management.
- Ensure all complaints are directed to the correct person when complaints are outside your handling authority or level of expertise.
- Other duties as may reasonably be assigned to you from time to time.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working in a complaints environment.
- Understand industry standards and protocol.
- Understand legislation and legal liability.
- Show resilience when under pressure in dealing with challenging customer issues.
- Understand the customer, negotiation skills and managing relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize the workload efficiently.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Technical knowledge of products and services.
- Excellent written communication skills
What we can offer you…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
If you think you have the potential to be a great addition to the team here in Newcastle, please submit your application for consideration.