We are actively looking to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst who will be the point of contact for all support enquiries. You will be supporting the business providing 1st line support.
We have an experienced Service Desk team and we are looking to add to this. If you are looking for a career where you will continue to learn and develop your Service Desk knowledge and have great communication skills, then apply to this job today.
- Provide 1st line IT technical support.
- Ensure all tickets are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA.
- Handle all queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Ensure PCI / CDE processes are followed at all times in a timely manner
- Provide VIP support to designated ‘VIP’ individuals within the business
- Provide technical hardware and application support
- Ensure tickets are escalated when required to the relevant person / team.
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Maintain user security on all systems
- Assist with Infrastructure tasks on an ‘as and when required’ basis
- Ensure 100% of Asset details are correct in CMDB
- Attend site visits at all company premises
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Prior experience in a 1st line IT support role
- Experience with all Microsoft desktop operating systems and office suite
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- TCP/IP networking skills experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner
Who We Are
At Somerset Bridge we aim to build a sustainable and innovative business focused on underwriting, broking and claims handling of UK motor insurance, offering transparent products and an efficient and fair service to our policyholders.