Somerset Bridge Ltd. are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals, with experience in retail or telesales, to join our growing Third Party Interventions team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to join a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have opportunities to develop. The successful candidate will be responsible for intervening on third party claims where our customer is being held at fault for the accident and upselling additional insurance products.
As part of this role you will work amongst a team of inspiring and hardworking individuals, managing your own caseload from new claim stage to settlement.
- Manage your own caseload of Interventions claims
- Proactive management of third party claims from first notification to settlement
- Deal with our appointed suppliers and garages to achieve the optimum settlement
- Upsell additional insurance products, such as vehicle hire, repairs, etc.
- Identify potential high values claims and carry out initial investigations
- Identify claims where the claimant is injured and wishes to claim for personal injury and correctly pass these to our Personal Injury team
- Agree credit hire rates with Credit Hire organisations
- Deal with TP Insurance Companies, Claimant Lawyers and other external service providers in order to broker a good working relationship
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Good call handling knowledge
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Able to manage own workload and achieve agreed plans and KPIs
- Work well as part of an established team full of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
What we can offer you…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
If you think you have the skills to be a great asset to our team here in Newcastle, apply today!