As a result of additional growing in the MI team, Somerset Bridge Shared Services are now recruiting for an additional MI Analyst to join our team in our office near Cribbs Causeway in Bristol, working a maximum of 2 days a week in the office.
The role involves creating and developing MI reports for all areas of the business and will be ideal for a candidate with excellent analytical skills. You will be extracting data from various systems around the company, transform the data into mini data warehouses and develop new reports in SAS.
- Creating and developing MI reports for all areas of the business
- Extracting data from various systems around the company, transform the data into mini data warehouses
- Develop new reports in SAS
- You will also be expected to help maintain and support existing processes, and if necessary, make them more efficient.
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- SAS experience
- Advanced SQL and Qlik are desirable
- MS Excel and its interaction with SAS will be an advantage
Who We Are
At Somerset Bridge Group we aim to build a sustainable and innovative business focused on underwriting, broking and claims handling of UK motor insurance, offering transparent products and an efficient and fair service to our policy holders.