We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is looking for a career within our Broking Systems team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 2 years’ experience within Insurance and is keen to learn new skills, we will provide full training for the Open GI system.
- Provide front line support of Open GI system/Puzzel mail manager system and other associated applications used by the business.
- Carry out routing maintenance tasks including upgrades as required during core business hours as well as carry out required system maintenance work out of normal business hours where necessary.
- Rota based month end processes outside of normal business hours along with out of hours support cover.
- Develop new system processes/documentation and other functions to enhance the system(s) in accordance with changes recommended through our Strategy and Change process.
- Assist with testing of new software development and online changes.
- Provide support and communication to third party providers in relation to mutual system solutions.
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Microsoft Office applications especially use of excel.
- 2 Years insurance experience and ability to understand key insurance functions.
- Understanding of industry legislation, compliance and TCF.
- Ability to work with business areas to gather requirements related to projects.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Good team integration experience with a track record of developing excellent working relationships with all members of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure.