We are now recruiting for an Administrator to provide efficient and accurate administrative support to our busy Claims Department.
- Manage the Landscape user group email account, updating Landscape where appropriate
- Process Fast Track Windscreen payments
- Process Total Loss payments
- Process Claims Salvage
- Action all incoming Bordereaux
- Process Subject Access Requests
- Process incoming recovery payments against claim records
- Support Business Services Manager with Office facilities
- Other duties as may reasonably be assigned to you from time to time
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize the workload efficiently
- Accuracy / efficiency
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to complete work to the required standard
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative and work as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of all operating systems including: S4i, Landscape, Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- General understanding of claims is desirable
What we can offer you…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
If you think you have the potential to be a great addition to the team here in Newcastle, please submit your application.