The team are passionate about IT and pride themselves on outstanding service and fantastic communication.
If you have experience in a Service Desk team and looking for your next career move which gives you great experience, progression opportunities and the opportunity to develop junior members of the team then apply today.
- Provide excellent IT technical support.
- Ensures all tickets are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA.
- Handles all queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Ensure PCI / CDE processes are followed at all times in a timely manner
- VIP support to designated ‘VIP’ individuals within the business
- Provide technical hardware and application support
- Maintain user security on all systems
- Assist with Infrastructure tasks
- Ensure 100% of Asset details are correct in CMDB
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Prior experience in a Service Desk support role
- Outstanding communicator
- Office / Microsoft 365 administration
- Microsoft desktop operating systems and office suite
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- TCP/IP networking skills experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner