The Junior Complaints Handler will offer the customer a resolution to their complaint via written, e-mail and telephony channels whilst providing excellent service at all times following inception of the policy, resulting in clients wishing to renew with us and thus increase profitability.
Responsible for handling and successfully resolving complaints, the ideal candidate must be focussed on delivering an excellent level of customer service providing a complete investigation and endeavour to agree a suitable resolution.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service and sales.
- Ensuring that every customer is treated fairly, and with the high level of customer service we expect.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and to have an excellent standard within strict deadlines.
- Be able to identify the root cause of a complaint and ensure the correct action is taken to prevent similar complaints in the future.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback
- To constantly seek to improve the quality of the service we provide by developing new approaches and techniques.
Key Skills Required:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Prioritise deadlines and targets
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and self-motivated team player, who works as well with others as by themselves
- Ability to be fair and impartial, whilst displaying empathy for the customers