We are seeking several graduates with the motivation to learn to join our growing team in Newcastle. The role will allow you to gain complete knowledge of the insurance claims function within Somerset Bridge where, alongside your personal mentor, you will cover every aspect of motor claims handling. These roles are open to graduates from all degree subjects.
You will be supported and sponsored to complete your diploma in Insurance through Chartered Insurance Institute through the Chartered Insurance Institute exams. This will provide you with a gateway to all other sectors within the insurance industry. You will also be offered the opportunity to complete Team Manager Development training.
Are you a graduate who has:
- Completed their degree within the last 2 years
- Achieved a grade of either 2:1 or First Class Honours
- Strong negotiating skills
- A willingness to learn and be challenged
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines and to take ownership for your own work
- Strong attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- Support and sponsorship to complete your Diploma in Insurance through the Chartered Insurance Institute exams (CII), providing a gateway to all sectors within the insurance industry
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!