We are looking to add an IT Infrastructure Analyst to our growing team here at Somerset Bridge. The team are passionate about IT and pride themselves on outstanding service and fantastic communication.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst contributes to the design, implementation, testing and service handover of IT solutions. This a varied role, working on both individual projects and larger IT strategic projects as part of the IT Projects Team with opportunities to work with a variety of modern, and emerging technologies in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Work within the IT Projects Team and with the wider IT Team to plan, test, and implement technical requirements for all IT elements of projects as required.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of IT solutions that are technically fit for purpose, supportable and provide value for money.
- Analyse existing IT Infrastructure and solutions and identify potential areas to maximise value and improve efficiency within the business.
- Identify, trial, and evaluate evolving technologies ensuring new technology choices are based on business strategy and requirements, balancing risk management with speed and flexibility of delivery.
- Contributing to the IT Strategy and Projects Roadmap.
- Producing service handover documentation and liaising with the IT Service Teams, to transition completed IT Projects into business-as-usual activities.
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Substantial experience in a similar technical role, with experience of Microsoft Desktop and Server technologies, (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, File and Print Sharing, Remote Desktop Services), and Cloud Technologies (Azure/Microsoft 365).
- Good understanding and experience of LAN/WAN/WLAN/MPLS networking technologies and firewalls – ideally Extreme Networks and Palo Alto.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Exchange, Exchange Online, and Email security services.
- Good understanding of virtualisation technologies in particular from the VMWare stack.
What we offer you
- Hybrid working, 2 days office based & 3 from home
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing and fitness app
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Xmas and Summer parties, fully funded
- Staff appreciation events
- Community support day