This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Are you naturally nosey, leaving no stone unturned? Do you go with your gut when something just doesn’t feel right? We are looking for a vibrant and self-motivated person with the desire to learn and develop new skills, to join our Intel Team. Whether you have always liked the idea of a career in fraud investigation or have an established career in claims, this is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to utilise their naturally investigative nature in their day to day work, where they will be fully trained to use that ‘gut feeling’ to help identify motor claims fraud.
- Identify and investigate fraudulent claims
- Collaborate with our solicitors, insurance companies and other areas of SBGL including underwriting
- Attend industry conferences and provide updates to the fraud area
- Devise claim handling strategies for known firms of concern
- Support Intelligence Analysts with fraud Operations
- Participate in proactive project work
- Promote Fraud Awareness throughout the business
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Passion for fraud prevention and identification
- Strong written communication skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organise workloads
What can we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to a maximum of 27 with each year of service and 30 days after 5 years service
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home and 2 in the office
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Flexible working – we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- 100s of SBG exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional Wellbeing, Health & Fitness app
- Pension scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Cash incentive for employee referrals
- Events – Staff appreciation, Christmas & summer parties and community support day