This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Partner and based within the People & Development Department, the role will involve supporting the delivery of the recruitment and onboarding processes for our Bristol and Newcastle offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within the HR field specialising in Recruitment. If you have great attention to detail and enjoy building relationships with people, then we encourage your application.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to provide an excellent candidate experience from application through to onboarding.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the People & Development team.
- Provide telephone guidance to candidates.
- Building relationships with internal hiring managers to better understand their recruitment requirements.
- Undertaking all administration associated with onboarding successful applicants, including creating and sending contracts of employment, new starter documentation and obtaining references.
- Creating and placing adverts on various job boards, social media, our internal intranet, and our website.
- Liaising with hiring managers, candidates and 3rd parties to arrange interviews and assessment days.
- Screening applicants and liaising with hiring managers on applicants received.
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition Partner on continuous improvement recruitment projects as requested.
- Any other ad hoc administration to support the wider team
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent communication skills, confident talking on the phone.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively within a team environment and being a supportive team member
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding organisation skills, able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks
What we offer you
- Hybrid working, 2 days office based & 3 from home
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing and fitness app
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Xmas and Summer parties, fully funded
- Staff appreciation events
- Community support day