This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Somerset Bridge Ltd. are recruiting for an Administrator to provide efficient and accurate administrative support to our busy Claims Department.
- Manage the Landscape user group email account, updating Landscape where appropriate
- Process Fast Track Windscreen payments
- Process Total Loss payments
- Process Claims Salvage
- Action all incoming Bordereaux
- Process Subject Access Requests
- Process incoming recovery payments against claim records
- Support Business Services Manager with Office facilities
- Reception duties, including room bookings, setting up meeting rooms, issuing visitor and staff passes, etc.
- Opening / sorting (Court docs, Cheques, Total Loss)
- Scanning (to SA for Indexing)
- Recorded deliveries
- 1st Class / 2nd Class / Recorded deliveries (franking)
- HPOD Portal
- Cheques from Accounts / MOJs
- Mailboxes: Managing multiples mailboxes for several Claims teams
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize the workload efficiently
- Accuracy / efficiency
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to complete work to the required standard
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative and work as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of all operating systems including: S4i, Landscape, Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
What can we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to a maximum of 27 with each year of service and 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home and 2 in the office
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Flexible working – we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- 100s of SBG exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional Wellbeing, Health & Fitness app
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Cash incentive for employee referrals
- Events – Staff appreciation, Christmas & summer parties and community support day