As a result of additional growing in the MI team, Somerset Bridge Shared Services are now recruiting for an additional SAS Analyst to join our MI team in our office near Cribbs Causeway in Bristol, working a maximum of 2 days a week in the office.
The role involves creating and developing MI reports across the group and will be ideal for a candidate with excellent SAS analytical skills. You will be extracting data from various systems around the company, transform the data into mini data warehouses and develop new reports in SAS.
- Creating and developing MI reports for all areas of the business
- Extracting data from various systems around the company, transform the data into mini data warehouses
- Develop new reports in SAS
- You will also be expected to help maintain and support existing processes, and if necessary, make them more efficient.
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- SAS experience
- Advanced SQL
- MS Excel and its interaction with SAS will be an advantage
What we offer you:
- 25 days annual leave, plus extra day for each year worked up to 2 years. 30 days after 5 years (Pro-rated).
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working, mix of office and homebased
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing, health & fitness app
- Enhanced parental leave, inc time off for IVF appointments
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- Car Insurance Discount – 25%
- Travel Insurance Discount – 20%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Community support day
- Christmas and Summer parties