Somerset Bridge Group are looking for a Senior Administrator to join our Insurance Products team who support with monitoring, testing and reviewing our product performance and trends. If you are an analytical thinker that enjoys looking at data and reporting on results then apply today!
We operate a hybrid working model, 2 days office and 3 from home.
- Planning and scheduling tasks within team
- Carry out regular work quality reviews and documenting results
- Production of regular reporting to evidence controls and team performance against KPI’s/objectives.
- Continuous review and improvement of team processes.
- Production and maintenance of team process guides.
- Issue/defect management for issues relating to tasks.
- Training and supporting team members.
- Carry out Product Administrator responsibilities as and when required.
- review data and results for reporting
- plan and schedule workloads
- produce clear and accurate business reports and documentation
- coach and support team members to develop their abilities.
What we offer you
- Hybrid working, 2 days office based & 3 from home
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- Annual Bonus
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing and fitness app
- 25% off car insurance
- 20% off travel insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Time off for IVF appointments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Xmas and Summer parties, fully funded
- Staff appreciation events
- Community support day