We have 3 exciting opportunities to join a new team here in our Cribbs Causeway office as Quality Assurance Administrators. You will be supporting within our Operations function, monitoring activities across all methods of customer interaction to ensure compliance with regulatory rules, industry and business standards.
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge, new career or your first career we will provide you with full training and support on joining our team. If you like to be organised and have great communication skills then we welcome your application.
We work Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, 3 days working from home and 2 office based.
- Promote a culture of treating customers fairly and acting in the customers best interest.
- Ensure any issues identified as having, or potentially having, customer detriment are escalated to the line manager.
- Identify trends and apply recommendations to the business to prevent similar occurrences.
- Ensure accurate and complete records are kept up to date to demonstrate compliance with FCA rules, facilitate accurate reporting and to enable the business to identify trends.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all business functions.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback to Team Leaders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement from the monitoring activities completed to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and improve quality.
- Maintain knowledge of best practice by keeping up to date with business and industry changes.
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Able to prioritise to target.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and work within strict deadlines.
- Be polite and professional and have effective internal communications across the business (verbal and written).
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a team.
What we offer you
- 25 days annual leave, plus extra day for each year worked up to 2 years. Rising to 30 days after 5 years'.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working, mix of office and homebased
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing, health & fitness app
- Enhanced parental leave, including time off for IVF appointments
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- 25% off Car Insurance
- 20% off Travel Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity Days
- Christmas and Summer parties