We are looking for an MI Analyst to work for a fast-growing financial services organisation based in the Cribbs Causeway area of Bristol. The role will focus on building dynamic reports in Qlik Sense, a leading business intelligence software that is used across the company to provide clear, centralised reporting that can be easily interrogated by every employee so that we get the most out of our data.
The successful candidate could be an experienced Qlik Sense developer looking to build on their knowledge or someone keen to get started with visual analytics. The role will involve building a Qlik Sense application from the ground up: taking a request from a member of the business and turning it into a report that is used to support the company on a regular basis. This will encompass writing code to extract the data, designing an intuitive dashboard for the user and managing the refresh of data using the Qlik Management Console. We also administer the Qlik Sense environment and generate email reports via Qlik NPrinting.
The role will be part of the Management Information team who are responsible for pulling together data from across the organisation into consolidated datasets. We work with all areas of the business and need to know our data inside and out in order to support any requests that come our way. This means not only having the technical knowledge to manage these processes but an ability to explain complex technical issues in a clear manner.
- First-Class Honours or Upper Second-Class Honours degree in a Mathematics or Computing based subject.
- Previous experience in an MI analyst role would be an advantage.
- Any experience of a visualisation software (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI) or programming software (SQL, SAS) would also be an advantage.
- Logical, analytical mindset
- A willingness to learn about new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
What we offer you
- Hybrid working, 2 days office based & 3 from home
- 25 Days annual leave, rising to 27 over 2 years service, 30 days after 5 years service
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- Annual Bonus
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing and fitness app
- 25% off car insurance
- 20% off travel insurance
- Enhanced parental leave, including time off for IVF appointments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Xmas and Summer parties, fully funded
- Staff appreciation events
- Community support day