We have several fantastic opportunities for you to join our rapidly growing team in Newcastle supporting our customers through the motor insurance claims process.
We pride ourselves on staff development, offering market leading training for all new starters and fast career progression through the claims teams. In return, we are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills.
These are excellent opportunities if you are looking for a career that offers you variety and you want to get your foot in the door with a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have endless opportunities to progress.
No day is the same in claims management, every claim is different to the next. You will provide excellent service to our customers throughout the process whilst gathering and recording all required information onto our claims management system.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Empathetic and understanding towards others
- Excellent communication skills – be confident talking on the phone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Claims Management is desirable
What can we offer you?
- 25 days holiday rising to 27 days with each year of service, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Flexible working – we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you excel in your KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home and 2 in the office
- Market leading training and career progression
- Events – Staff appreciation, Christmas & summer parties and community support day
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Enhanced parental leave
- Professional Wellbeing, health & fitness app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If you think you have the potential to be a great addition to the team here in Newcastle, please submit your application.