Customer Service Handler
Here at Somerset Bridge Group, we understand the importance of flexible working. We offer hybrid-based roles as well as full-time and part-time options. Please speak to our recruitment team to advise the hours that would best suit you!
We have several fantastic opportunities for you to join our rapidly growing team in Newcastle supporting our customers through the motor insurance claims process.
We pride ourselves on staff development, offering market leading training for all new starters and fast career progression through the claims teams. In return, we are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills.
These are excellent opportunities if you are looking for a career that offers you variety and you want to get your foot in the door with a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have endless opportunities to progress.
No day is the same in claims management, every claim is different to the next. You will provide excellent service to our customers throughout the process whilst gathering and recording all required information onto our claims management system.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Empathetic and understanding towards others
- Excellent communication skills – be confident talking on the phone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Claims Management is desirable
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
- Flexible working hours (full-time and part-time options available)
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 27 days over 2 years’ service and 30 days after 5 years’ service. Plus bank holidays!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you excel in your KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- Pension scheme - 5% employee, 6% employer contributions
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing, health & fitness app - Wrkit
- Enhanced parental leave, including time off for IVF appointment
- Life Assurance - 4 times your salary
- 25% Car Insurance Discount
- 20% Travel Insurance Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Community support day
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Market leading training and career progression
Working at SBG
At Somerset Bridge Group we aim to build a sustainable and innovative business focused on underwriting, broking and claims handling of UK motor insurance, offering transparent products and an efficient and fair service to our policy holders.
We are very proud to have been awarded a Silver Accreditation from Investors in People! We recognise that all of our people contribute to our success. That's why we are always looking for talented people to join our team - people who share our vision, who are passionate about what they do, and who want to be part of something special.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Somerset Bridge Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors or other characteristics protected by law. SBG makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, skills and business requirements.