** A fantastic opportunity for Graduates to join our growing team in Newcastle**
We are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn to join our growing Team in Newcastle. This role allows you to gain complete knowledge of the insurance claims function within Somerset Bridge where, alongside your personal mentor, you will cover every aspect of motor claims handling.
You will be supported and sponsored to complete your diploma in Insurance through Chartered Insurance Institute through the Chartered Insurance Institute exams. This will provide you with a gateway to all other sectors within the insurance industry. You will also be offered the opportunity to complete Team Manager Development training.
Are you a graduate who has:
- Completed their degree within the last 2 years
- Achieved a grade of either 2:1 or First Class Honours
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Problem Solving
- Willingness and motivation to learn
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working - you will need to be in the business between the core hours of 10am-4pm, however we can offer flexibility; you will also have the ability to accrue an extra 13 days holiday per annum through the flexible working scheme on offer, building your holiday anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus- a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme