This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Somerset Bridge Ltd are looking for a dedicated and driven individual with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join the EDI team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to join a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have opportunities to develop.
This role will require ensuring policy data delivered to Somerset Bridge Group is processed in a timely and accurate manner, enabling the business to successfully meet our MID obligations, handle claims and reconcile accounts between key business partners.
- Record the daily flow of management information from several industry sources
- Perform data auditing tasks to ensure continued accuracy/quality of data
- Identify and fix failed transactions
- Reconcile accounts between Eldon systems and Broker Bordereaux
- Ensure our MID obligations are satisfied
- Fielding, allocating and handling IT Service Desk calls/queries
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Work well as part of an established team full of friendly and helpful colleagues
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of an insurance policy processing environment is desirable
- Excellent data analysis skills
What WE can offer YOU…
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have what it takes to be a great addition to our team here in Newcastle, what are you waiting for?