Somerset Bridge Ltd. are seeking several graduates to join our Personal Injury team in central Newcastle. These roles are open to graduates from a range of degree subjects, including Finance, Law, Risk Management, Business or Analytics. The successful candidate will have completed their degree within the last 2 years, achieving a grade of 2:1 or above, and be motivated to develop their skills and experience in the personal injury area of Claims Management.
You will also receive support and sponsorship to complete your Diploma in Insurance through the Chartered Insurance Institute exams (CII), providing a gateway to all sectors within the insurance industry.
- Investigating and proactively managing your own caseload of personal injury claims
- Provide excellent customer service and negotiate with insurers and solicitors on quantum and liability
- Achieve cost efficient conclusions
- Ability to identify any potential fraud by using the fraud indicators
- Build strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong negotiating skills
- A willingness to learn and be challenged
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines and to take ownership for your own work
- Strong attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – there are core hours, however we can offer you flexibility; you can also accrue an extra 13 days holiday per year through our flexible working scheme. Building your up your holidays, anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by a potential 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have the right skills to be a great addition to our team here in Newcastle, please apply below…