This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We are actively looking for a Junior IT Service Desk Analyst who will be the point of contact for all support enquiries. You will be supporting the business providing 1st line support.
We have an experienced Service Desk team and we are looking to add to this. If you are looking for a career where you will continue to learn and develop your Service Desk knowledge and have great communication skills, then apply to this job today.
- Provide 1st line IT technical support.
- Ensure all tickets are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA.
- Handle all queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Ensure PCI / CDE processes are followed at all times in a timely manner
- Provide VIP support to designated ‘VIP’ individuals within the business
- Provide technical hardware and application support
- Ensure tickets are escalated when required to the relevant person / team.
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Maintain user security on all systems
- Assist with Infrastructure tasks on an ‘as and when required’ basis
- Contribute to projects
- Ensure 100% of Asset details are correct in CMDB
- Attend site visits at all company premises
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate this in your day to day activities
- Focused and able to work in a methodical way in a busy office environment
- Resilient and be able to overcome any obstacles in between you and your targets
- Self-motivated to achieve targets as well as being able to work alongside others as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication, suitable for the audience.
Who We Are
At Somerset Bridge we aim to build a sustainable and innovative business focused on underwriting, broking and claims handling of UK motor insurance, offering transparent products and an efficient and fair service to our policyholders.