We are now recruiting for several vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join our growing claims team in Newcastle.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to learn new skills and various development opportunities, including progression within the business.
You will join the business as part of our new Academy Team and develop through the programme with other new to role team members, training to be our future claims handling professionals.
- Provide great customer service and help customers throughout their claims journey
- Investigate the circumstances of customer claims
- Communication with customers through various means, written and spoken
- Identify and communicate the correct liability outcomes to customers
- Deal with other in insurance companies
- Cost recovery and negotiation payment plans for recovery
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to provide a world class customer service
- PC literate
- Self-managed and well organised
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Work well as part of an established team full of friendly and helpful colleagues
What we can offer you?
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service, this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Flexible working – you will have the potential to take up to 13 flexible days per year. Working additional hours outside of your core hours so these can be taken at a time more suitable for you.
- Bonus – we offer a quarterly bonus scheme, which means you can earn up to an additional 10% per annum. This is linked to your performance and against achievements of KPI’s
If you think you have the potential to be a great addition to the team here in Newcastle, please submit your application.
Somerset Bridge Limited
At Somerset Bridge we aim to build a sustainable and innovative business focused on underwriting, broking and claims handling of UK motor insurance, offering transparent products and an efficient and fair service to our policyholders.