The team are passionate about IT and pride themselves on outstanding service and fantastic communication. This is a new opportunity generated from team growth to have onsite support at our Newcastle office with 260+ users and support the wider business and service desk team who work in our Bristol office.
Full time office based. Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm. If you have experience in a Service Desk team and looking for your next career move then apply today!
- Provide first line IT technical support
- Ensures all tickets are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA.
- Handle all queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Ensure IT processes are followed at all times
- Provide hardware and application support
- Ensure tickets are escalated when required to the relevant person / team.
- Create and maintain process and procedure documents
- Maintain user security on all systems
- Assist with Infrastructure tasks
- Assist with IT projects
- Manage the local site IT asset inventory
- Raise purchase orders for purchase of goods and services relating to IT
- Attend site visits at company premises when required
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a 1st line IT support role
- Experience with latest Microsoft desktop operating systems & 365 Applications
- Knowledge of Networks
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)/Azure AD
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Reliable, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate this in your day to day activities
- Self-motivated to achieve targets as well as being able to work alongside others as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day for each year worked up to 2 years. 30 days after 5 years.
- Annual Bonus
- 100’s of exclusive retailer discounts
- Professional wellbeing, health & fitness app
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life Assurance, 4 x salary
- Car Insurance Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Community support day
- Christmas and Summer parties